2021 Williston Golf Club
Play Smart-Play Safe Guidelines:
Effective 4/9 – 4/30
The Golf Course:
1. Mask Mandate is in effect. This means that all you must wear a mask, that covers both your mouth and nose, in all public areas that you may come in close proximity to others that are not in your household. This applies to all areas surrounding the clubhouse including the parking lot, cart barn, bag room and the on deck waiting area. You can remove your mask once you arrive to the first tee and begin playing golf. Please remember to mask up when making the turn and upon leaving the 18th green as you return to the parking lot and public areas.
2. Maintain 6 feet social distancing while playing golf, especially when on and around the teeing area and putting greens.
3. We have staged the course, in a normal fashion, meaning Trash/Recycling Cans, Bunker Rakes, Benches and Ball Washers are available. Please use these amenities based on your comfort level.
4. Water Stations will not be available at this time. Please prepare accordingly and bring your own water to remain hydrated while on the course. Beverages are also available for purchase in the Clubhouse.
5. Flagsticks, in accordance with USGA Rules, may be left in the hole OR may be removed from the hole based on your preference and comfort level.
6. Golf Carts – We ask that players ride together and limit usage to 2 carts per group. Exceptions for players that are not able to share a cart with others may be accommodated with approval from the Pro Shop Staff.
Old Duffer’s Tavern:
1. Inside Dining Area - limited to 50% of our total seating capacity. We will “close” tables accordingly with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
2. Outside Dining Areas – tables spaced 6 feet apart.
3. All Dining Areas – Multiple Households may be seated at same table with a maximum of 6 people per table.
4. Mask Mandate is in effect – Masks are required in all areas in and around The Clubhouse. You may remove your mask when seated and consuming food or beverages. Standing while eating or drinking is not permitted. Standing next to and Mingling with other tables is not permitted.
5. Self Service Buffets and Condiment Stations will be closed. Our Staff will disinfect Beverage Cooler door handles and counter spaces every 15 minutes.
6. We ask that you quickly “Grab n’ Go” food and beverages from the Restaurant Counter and take with you on the course OR be seated at table in the dining areas.
7. Staff cleanses hands between every transaction.
The Pro Shop:
1. Capacity is limited to 10 people, including Staff.
2. Mask Mandate is in effect. Maintain 6 foot spacing while waiting to access Pro Shop Counter.
3. We ask that you utilize The Pro Shop for the purposes of daily registration, shopping and to access the GHIN Kiosk and limit your time in this area for those activities only. Mingling and Socializing in The Pro Shop increases the number of people in the area and may inhibit players from accessing the Pro Shop due to maximum capacity.
4. Scorecards and Pencils are available at the Pro Shop Counter.
5. The Member Information Center in the back of the Pro Shop is open and available to be used to post scores, enter starting time request ballots and access Tournament Registration Forms. The GHIN Kiosk will be sanitized by Staff on a regular basis.
Cross State Travel:
1. WGC will make our best effort to inform all Members and Guests of Cross State Guidelines. Our Staff directs non-members to the homepage of our website and to Vermont Department of Health website, at the time they make a reservation, for this purpose.
2. We assume that everyone is aware of and adhering to the Cross State Travel Guidelines and is doing their part to ensure the health and safety of others.
3. The below information is provided from the Vermont Department of Health and more details are available at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine
As part of Vermont's phased reopening plan, there is new travel guidance, effective April 9, 2021. Except for international travel, travel no longer requires quarantine.
- Unvaccinated Vermonters who have traveled outside the state must be tested within 3 days of returning to Vermont. Learn more.
- Unvaccinated people planning to visit Vermont must have a COVID-19 test within 3 days before arriving in Vermont. Learn more.
- Rules for international travel are different. Learn more