2021 Williston Golf Club
Play Smart-Play Safe Guidelines:
Based on The State of Vermont Reopening Roadmap, we have updated our Play Smart-Play Safe Guidelines. The Reopening Roadmap is a phased in approach that changes monthly as more people become vaccinated. The Roadmap along with all Vermont Department of Health and Vermont Agency of Commerce Guidelines will be closely monitored and followed by our Staff. We will be asking our Membership and Daily Guests for their best efforts in adhering to The State of Vermont Guidelines and thank everyone in advance for their understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to a return to normalcy. All of the Three Business Sectors at The Williston Golf Club which include Retail, Restaurant and Outside Recreation Sectors have now been removed from the requirements of Sector Specific Guidance. Universal Guidance now applies to all of our business sectors as we continue toward a complete reopening.
Universal Guidance is in a sense a return to normal business operations as prior to the pandemic regarding occupancy limits and health code requirements. Additionally, it includes continued practices of following Mask Mandates, 6 ft. Physical Distancing Protocols, Proper Hygiene Practices and Cross State Travel Guidelines.
As of 5/15/21 - The State of Vermont Mask Mandate has been modified in accordance with CDC Guidelines:
Vaccinated: Mask and Physical Distancing is NOT Required.
Not-Vaccinated: Mask and Physical Distancing IS Required.
We trust that you will adhere to the Mask Mandate in accordance with your vaccination status.
Our Staff is committed to following all guidance and requirements issued by The State of Vermont. Our goal is to continue to operate WGC in a responsible manner and prioritize the health and safety of our Staff, Members and Daily Guests.
Williston Golf Club’s Current Play Smart-Play Safe Guidelines are as follows:
The Golf Course (Outside Recreation)
1. When Outside and not wearing Mask you must maintain 6 ft. Physical Distancing. We will remind our guests to “Spread Out OR Mask Up” in the event these Outside Areas become crowded.
2. We have staged the course, in a normal fashion, meaning Trash/Recycling Cans, Bunker Rakes, Benches and Ball Washers are available. Please use these amenities based on your comfort level.
3. Water Stations will not be available at this time. Water Stations will reopen soon as the weather warms. Meanwhile please prepare accordingly and bring your own water to remain hydrated while on the course. Beverages are also available for purchase in the Clubhouse.
4. Flagsticks, in accordance with USGA Rules, may be left in the hole OR may be removed from the hole based on your preference and comfort level.
5. Golf Carts – We ask that players ride together and limit usage to 2 Carts per group. Exceptions for players that are not able to share a cart with others may be accommodated with approval from the Pro Shop Staff.
Old Duffer’s Tavern (Restaurant):
1. Inside Dining Area - 100% Occupancy is allowed.
2. Outside Dining Areas – 100% Occupancy is allowed.
3. Our Staff sanitizes Restrooms and commonly touched items such as door knobs, handles and service counters on a frequent and scheduled timetable. Our Staff sanitizes Dining Tables and Chairs after each use. Our Staff cleanses hands between every transaction with customers.
The Pro Shop (Retail):
1. 100% Occupancy is allowed.
Cross State Travel:
As of 5/15/21 - Testing and Quarantine Requirements have been removed. * International Travel Rules are different.
The below information is provided from the Vermont Department of Health and more details are available at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine